The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Knowledge-First Theories of Justification, by Paul Silva (Cologne).
- Conspiracy Theories, by Jared Millson (California State-Bakersfield).
- What Is It To Love Someone?, by Felipe Pereira (Pittsburgh).
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Think Least of Death: Spinoza on How to Live and How to Die, by Steven Nadler, reviewed by Carlos Fraenkel at Boston Review.
- The Knowledge Machine, by Michael Strevens, reviewed by Christoph Irmscher at The Wall Street Journal.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Against Williams.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Participate in this conversation via email
Please enter an e-mail address
Participate in this conversation via emailGet only replies to your comment, the best of the rest, as well as a daily recap of all comments on this post. No more than a few emails daily, which you can reply to/unsubscribe from directly from your inbox. » Get Full Story